¡Que Funny! Basic Submission Policy
Send us your funny Spanglish/Spangrish photos and we just might postear them on ¡Que Funny! Here are a few basic guidelines:
- First and foremost, please be sure to read our Terms of Service (opens in a new window so you don’t lose your place) BEFORE you send us anything. Sending us photos and other content (including text, stories, comments, etc.) means you have read, understood and agree to, and agree to abide by, our Terms of Service.
- Related to the previous guideline and according to our Terms of Service, by sending us a photo, you certify that you are the owner of, and have the copyright to, that photo (normally, you do if you took the photo yourself), and that the photo does not violate any third party’s rights. PLEASE DO NOT SEND US A PHOTO YOU COPIED FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE OR A PHOTO YOUR FRIEND E-MAILED TO YOU, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT!
- Please check out the ¡Que Funny! Site and archives first to make sure we don’t already have your ¡Que Funny! Spangrish photo here. You can also use our site search at the top right-hand corner of each page to double check.
- Please send us high-resolution JPEG/.JPG files only, as attachments. We can’t use photos embedded into the body of the e-mail, and any file type other than JPEG may get a strong sopapo from our anti-virus software.
- When you send us your ¡Que Funny! Spangrish photos, be sure to let us know if you want us to give you credit on the site (if so, we’ll need your name as you want it to appear) and where you took the photo (what city/state/country). If you don’t tell us anything, we’ll assume you DON’T want your name and the location of the photo to be posted.
- Last but not least, send your photo, captions, comments, etc. to us by e-mail at oye|at|quefunny.com (change the “|at|” to an @ symbol).